Monday, May 20, 2013

After Acceptance: A Guest Post on Spunky!

If you want to know more about that gray area between acceptance and publication, see my post over at L. Diane Wolfe's page Spunk on a Stick!.

I think I disturbed her with Wink, which she was gracious to read even though it is not her usual fare. I hope she found it time well-spent. I thank her for the read along with the guest post, and for a special blogger award she gave me over the past year that keeps me encouraged.

Thank you all for being such good friends.

- Eric


Eric W. Trant is a published author of several short stories and the novels Out of the Great Black Nothing and Wink from WiDo Publishing, out now! See more of Eric's work here: Publications, or order directly from Amazon, or wherever books are sold.

** BE A SUPER-HERO! BE AN ORGAN DONOR! **

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Delighted to host you today, Eric!

Jai Joshi said...

Hey, I just checked it out. So excited for you over Wink, Eric. I'm glad all that hard work payed off!

Jai

prince said...

Apply this paste on your scalp and hair before shampooing. Let this mixture sit for several minutes and shampoo and like you would normally. satta king

satta king

satta king