Monday, May 20, 2013

After Acceptance: A Guest Post on Spunky!

If you want to know more about that gray area between acceptance and publication, see my post over at L. Diane Wolfe's page Spunk on a Stick!.

I think I disturbed her with Wink, which she was gracious to read even though it is not her usual fare. I hope she found it time well-spent. I thank her for the read along with the guest post, and for a special blogger award she gave me over the past year that keeps me encouraged.

Thank you all for being such good friends.

- Eric


Eric W. Trant is a published author of several short stories and the novels Out of the Great Black Nothing and Wink from WiDo Publishing, out now! See more of Eric's work here: Publications, or order directly from Amazon, or wherever books are sold.

** BE A SUPER-HERO! BE AN ORGAN DONOR! **

2 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Delighted to host you today, Eric!

Jai Joshi said...

Hey, I just checked it out. So excited for you over Wink, Eric. I'm glad all that hard work payed off!

Jai