Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Review: An Honest Lie Vol 1


http://mesmerix.blogspot.com

There's a fine book review at Mesmerix on an anthology containing one of my short stories. Special thanks for the awesome review!

You'll note in her comment that purchases made through my portal go toward a vote that earns the leading author a book deal. Last I checked I was the leading author and am working hard to keep it that way! Wish me luck, and I'll know for sure in October...

Again, M, thank you for the review. Hopefully next year it'll be a full-on novel to shred up.

- Eric

7 comments:

Stephanie Lorée said...

I do so enjoy shredding. Point in case, I devour hopes and dreams for breakfast. With coffee, of course. ;)

You're very welcome. Best of luck on the book deal. I will expect at least 250 pages worth of fiction in print by 2012. Get to work!

Scribbler to Scribe

Jai Joshi said...

Eric, that's great! I hope you get the most votes!

Jai

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

I definitely want to check this out. Always happy to hear people really do get published!

Raquel Byrnes said...

Ooh good luck with the book deal! And congrats on the great review.

Edge of Your Seat Romance

dolorah said...

I'm still trying to purchase the dang thing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I'll have to try again.

........dhole

Phoenix said...

Congrats, Eric! Keeping my fingers crossed that you stay in the lead :)

Jemi Fraser said...

That's awesome! Congrats and good luck! :)