Monday, June 15, 2009

The Three Cs: Notes on Copyrights, Contacts, and Content

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL

I should note to all you Dear Readers that ALL work posted by Eric W. Trant -- that's me -- is implicitly copyrighted by Eric W. Trant -- that's me -- and should not be reproduced without explicit written consent from said poster.

Please feel free to reference this blog, or bookmark it, or even email things you think might get someone fired just for opening and reading, but please reference me -- Eric W. Trant -- when you send this stuff, or reference my site, since I'm kinda trying to make a go of this writing gig, and any publicity I can get is helpful.

Furthermore, it is not my intent to offend anyone, but my language can, at times, drift toward the gutter. Please be aware of this. I'm not a shock-jock, but I also don't like to moderate my worms. They say whatever they feel like saying, and I just write it as fast as I can.

If you are interested in contacting me, please email me at saulgoode 35 at yahoo dot com. If you cannot break this complicated email code, please say this aloud to everyone you meet today: "I am We Todd It. I am Sofa King We Todd It."

Thank you!


- Eric W. Trant

No comments: